National Geographic December 2021
National Geographic December 2021 Highlights:
Life on our planet is driven by hidden forces. We’re still exploring them. Welcome to Earth.
- Pattern: In nature, even the patterns can have patterns, and they’re everywhere: As mate, bait, camouflage, or living works of art.
- Sound: It’s all audible! Read about (and listen to) shifty snake rattles, wildlife sheet music, web vibes, and more.
- Color: Volcanic eruptions create a canvas where organisms can grow in a rainbow of hues.
- Smell: Can science reclaim the smell of a flower extinct for more than a century? Sure, researches said. Learn how they did it and smell the proof.
- Speed: Forces that shape the planet move at many different speeds. One that’s accelerating at an alarming rate: Glacial melt from climate change.
- Swarm: The swarm of wildebeests in the Serengeti’s mass migration is one of Earth’s greatest spectacles.
23 in stock